We are very satisfied with the successes achieved for our clients at GET ACCESS, and with the relationship we maintain with them. We wanted to present here some examples of some of the projects that we are especially proud of:
In 2018, the Pulmonary Hypertension Spain patient association requests GETACCES to create a project to improve patient access to the diagnosis and treatment of their rare disease, from regional health management.
- GETACCESS creates the HAPNEEDS project, which involves regional health policy managers, specialist clinicians, nursing, social workers, pharmacists and representatives of the patient association.
- The objective is to present in a 360º environment the needs that are identified for these patients, to then propose specific solution proposals from the different participating areas and by CCAA
- A dynamic work table is organized, led by GET ACCESS. (to identify and discuss the needs of these patients with a multidisciplinary vision in a single session.
- Needs are prioritized and solutions are brainstormed.
- Responsibilities of each participant are established (improvement of the electronic prescription, coordinated management of diagnostic tests, creation of a working committee on the disease, information on the pathology,...)
- An annual monitoring session is organized in which the team's progress towards the established objectives is analyzed.
There is an improvement in the care of this pathology in the CCAA, perceived by patients. This improvement is aligned with the needs of patients.
The Project received the first prize for projects from SEPAR patients competition of 2022.
Price and Refund
An American company must manage access to its drug with CHMP+ in Spain, without any representative in the country.
Getaccess has successfully monitored and managed all the processes requested by the company and necessary in Spain,
Therapeutic positioning, Management of regulatory aspects, preparation of the value dossier and budgetary impact. Organization of the Payer Advisory Board. P&R negotiation strategy, Powers of representation, registration of the company's NIF and essential electronic certificate for Gesfarma, personal management of negotiations with the Ministry of Health, preparation of allegations, Registration in the gazetteer, Follow-up Management. Effective marketing.
In 12 months, the product was marketed in Spain.
Product life cycle management
A European pharmaceutical company has acquired a drug for an ultra-rare disease. The drug was already marketed in Spain. The manufacturing of the drug by this new company has involved the start-up of a new factory, and processes that do not allow the drug to continue being marketed at the established price. A 400% increase in the PVL is needed to cover the expenses of the new production and have a business profit.
Organization of institutional contacts between the company and the Ministry. with Getaccess leadership to assess options. Revision. of the legal framework. Preparation of the strategy and necessary supporting documents, which allow requesting a price increase from the Ministry of Health. Negotiation and personalized management of contacts in Spain with opinion leaders and evaluators.
Approval of the new price requested by the CIPM is achieved 4 months after the start of the project.
A European pharmaceutical company, without a commercial or access department in Spain, obtains a price and reimbursement in record time for an orphan drug, and needs to manage regional access in the main Autonomous Communities to have sales.
Preparation of the regional access strategy. Account mapping and prioritization. Visits to hospitals and CCAA with the highest sales potential, coordination with the medical department. management of necessary regional access through exceptional or regular prioritization programs.
First sales 4 months after effective marketing.